Urus Pearl CapsuleBook it now
G63 AMGBook it now
V6Book it now
911 Carrera 4S Cabrio 992Book it now
5.0 CabrioBook it now
M4 CompetitionBook it now
911 Carrera S 992Book it now
R8 V10Book it now
PortofinoBook it now
488 SpiderBook it now
570S SpiderBook it now
Huracan EVOBook it now
F8 SpiderBook it now
UrusBook it now
Huracan EVO SpyderBook it now
296 GTBBook it now
A very special route, where you will have the opportunity to visit the city of “Segovia”. We will reach the famous Aqueduct ‘s city of Segovia, after crossing through the most famous “Sierra de Madrid” towns (“Colmenar Viejo, Cerceda, Navacerrada, Prado de Navalhondo and San Idelfonso”) with some spectacular panoramic stops, behind the wheel of our supercars. Once you arrive in Segovia, you will have Lunch in a recognised restaurant where you will be able to enjoy the typical “cochinillo” (famous pork specialty of the area). 180 km of pure adrenaline with 50% secondary roads and 50% highway where you will hear the engines’ roar, it will get you thrills.
The day of the route
What you need to know
- After making the reservation, you will have to send us a copy of your ID and driver's license. The day of the route you must present these documents before getting on the car.
- The client will be accompanied by an instructor who will give him a driving briefing.
- Ignoring the instructor's instructions will be a strict reason for terminating the experience.
- No guarantee deposit needed.
- In the case of participation of a companion, there are extra charges depending on the vehicle model and number of companions. View details and information on each route.
- GT Rentals reserves the right not to carry out any activity with bad climate conditions.
- Smoking or eating is not allowed in the vehicle. Driving under the influence of any drug or alcohol is prohibited.
- Route includes the necessary fuel.