F8 SpiderBook it now
Urus Pearl CapsuleBook it now
G63 AMGBook it now
V6Book it now
911 Carrera 4S Cabrio 992Book it now
5.0 CabrioBook it now
M4 CompetitionBook it now
911 Carrera S 992Book it now
R8 V10Book it now
PortofinoBook it now
488 SpiderBook it now
570S SpiderBook it now
Huracan EVOBook it now
UrusBook it now
296 GTBBook it now
Huracan EVO SpyderBook it now
Enjoy El Pardo
Drive a sports car in Madrid
In this route, created by GT Rentals, we will discover a route that includes both urban, medium range and secondary roads, environments so that the participants can appreciate a sample of of a sports cars’ behaviour.
This activity is approximately 1 hour duration. We will welcome you all in our facilities and after a general briefing, we will explain the particular characteristics of the vehicles so that you can enjoy the 33km to the fullest.
Fulfil your dream behind the wheel of some of the most exclusive cars in the world.
The day of the route
What you need to know
- After making the reservation, you will have to send us a copy of your ID and driver's license. The day of the route you must present these documents before getting on the car.
- The client will be accompanied by an instructor who will give him a driving briefing.
- Ignoring the instructor's instructions will be a strict reason for terminating the experience.
- No guarantee deposit needed.
- In the case of participation of a companion, there are extra charges depending on the vehicle model and number of companions. View details and information on each route.
- GT Rentals reserves the right not to carry out any activity with bad climate conditions.
- Smoking or eating is not allowed in the vehicle. Driving under the influence of any drug or alcohol is prohibited.
- Route includes the necessary fuel.